Best winter in water marina west palm area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SAILKANE

Vessel Name
Mahalo
Vessel Make
PDQ 34
Looking to keep the boat in florida this winter...best in water marina from Stuart to west palm. Suggestions?

Old Port Cove Marina in North Palm Beach. Pricey, classy, great location!

Looking to keep the boat in florida this winter...best in water marina from Stuart to west palm. Suggestions?

are you going to stay on the boat all winter our just once in awhile?? give me a call and i can help you 772 546 7483

Old Port Cove Marina in North Palm Beach. Pricey, classy, great location!
+1

Great marina, great food, awesome docks and all! You can also get food delivered to your boat.:thumb:

If you give a little more info as to what you are looking for in a marina I could help you better. Live aboard? Store the boat? Luxury? Low key? Budget?

Vist once a month for the weekend. Near west palm airport( 10 - 20 minutes by taxi) on a budget but not cheap.

Old Port Cove is deluxe. Palm Harbor downtown is too, do a comparison. Since its remodel, the Riviera muni marina is good and cheaper than the other two.

I'd also check out the Loggerhead in Palm Beach Gardens; nice thing about them is that if you have a lease at one, you get free transient reciprocal docking at all their others. We were at their Hollywood facility, which is very nice and secure, for a few months one year (near the FT.L airport, BTW) and made use of this privelege a few times.

East Coast FL Florida Marina -- Loggerhead® Marina Stuart -- South Florida Boat Slips, Stuart FL Dry and Wet Boat Slips For Rebt

stuart_marina_5.jpg
stuart_marina_10.jpg

Riviera Beach muni is reasonable. Well protected by Peanut Island from the East and right next to the inlet. Good restaurant.

Riviera Muni is OK. The great "Tiki" restaurant has been demolished in preparation to build a giant hotel complex. The surrounding neighborhood is one that I would not consider safe to walk in. Frankly it is a dump. If you need a skanky hooker or a bag of crack you are in the right place!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom