To the Chris Craft owners From a Marben owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
Greetings,:hello: During my recent engine swap out where I exchanged a Perkins 4-154 fr a Perkins 4-236 the need to deal with a reduction gear at the same time became apparent. I purchased a used B/W 2:1 from a source on Mercer Island, Seattle, Wash. The gentelman could not tell me to much about the gear other than he had removed it from a Christ~Craft Connie and it had layed about for some years. Just with the conversation with the owner, I believed and it proved true, his word was good and his assurance trustworthy.
In the course of the transaction he allowed that to better know him for his reputation he would forward a site that he contributed to often regarding the rebuilding of the older Christ~Cs. Perfering the 30+ foot Constilations. He did sent the site and I have become a fast fan of reading. If you choose to or become interested in this site know that each day the main page changes with a different story or article. How they access so much information is amazing. So here is the site and the wish is you who do take a peek, enjoy:thumb:.

Classic Boats / Woody Boater | Classic Boat News and Information

Regards,
Al-27' Marben Pocket Cruiser

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom