Fresh water tankage GS44MC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GMB

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Joy Shared
Vessel Make
Gulfstar 44 Motor Cruiser
The GS44MC (and maybe the MY) has 250 gal fresh water capacity. I note two deck fills. Is there one tank or two? Where?

Apologies ahead of time, I may have many more GS newbie questions in the near future...

GMB

Merry Christmas

The GS44MC (and maybe the MY) has 250 gal fresh water capacity. I note two deck fills. Is there one tank or two? Where?

Apologies ahead of time, I may have many more GS newbie questions in the near future...

GMB

Merry Christmas

Do they both say WATER?

Dont feel bad. It took me about a month for me to find the 5th water tank on my old Nordhavn.

Water tanks

Is your boat a 1978 or 79? You should have 2 fillers on the port side. I believe the main tank under the Galley floor is 150 gals. The 2nd tank has a fill near the port step near the aft deak. Its is 100 gals. It is underfloor just behind the aft cabin Bulkhead. Some people have used that tank for a holding tank since the boat can std with 2 Electroscans. I have not used or accessed my tank yet. I have noticed 2 shutoffs under the galley sink, mine are frozen so I don't know if thats the second tank. I have been working on so many other things, the 2nd tank is low on the list.

GS44MC Fresh tanks

Is your boat a 1978 or 79?

Steve,

The boat is a 1980 model. It is still a purchase under consideration. Lots to think about. :eek:

"Tanks" for the info.

GMB

Back
Top Bottom