A Bad Monkey Tail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capstan

Vessel Name
Bad Monkey
Vessel Make
Gulf Star 43
Hi, In case you guys haven't seen it I am doing a restoration on a Mark 1 43' GS and have been posting in "General discussions" under "A Bad Monkeys Tail"
Lots of pics and list of work completed.
I am hoping that it will help anyone thinking of undertaking a project with what is involved and some idea of what they can expect time wise.
Bought the boat in February so just coming up on 11 months.
Merry Christmas to all.

Capstan

I've really enjoyed following your restoration . You've really been gettin after
it . I must say that this is the most work done in the shortest amount of time that I've ever seen . My hats off to you . Merry Christmas to you .

I've really enjoyed following your restoration . You've really been gettin after
it . I must say that this is the most work done in the shortest amount of time that I've ever seen . My hats off to you . Merry Christmas to you .

Thanks Marty,
It certainly helps that I can finish work and be starting whatever project I have on the boat straight away. Also on the weekends my house is 1 minute walk away and the workshop is where the boat is docked and air conditioned.
One of the other guys boat was up to 3 hours away. That would have certainly dampened my enthusiasm! And he got it done in 18 months!
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well.

Capstan

Back
Top Bottom