Who would of thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bullies

Vessel Name
Naughty Bullies
Vessel Make
05 400 sea ray da
Hello everyone I've been checking out your forum for a short time and find it very informative. The wife and I are starting to do research on what kind of trawler we would like to purchase in the next couple of years. We have found how much we enjoy cruising the canal and how much more comfortable we would be with our bulldogs on a trawler type of boat Thanks

There is an Albin 36 for sale on this site.Looks like a great boat. No affiliation just LOVE Albins. It is what I have and will be perfect for the Loop, that's why I bought it.

pete

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the search for your next boat.

Hello everyone I've been checking out your forum for a short time and find it very informative. The wife and I are starting to do research on what kind of trawler we would like to purchase in the next couple of years. We have found how much we enjoy cruising the canal and how much more comfortable we would be with our bulldogs on a trawler type of boat Thanks

What have you been cruising the canals on?

We currently have a 2005 searay 390 da great boat just looking to be more comfortable really am digging on the 44 Swift trawler

Sorry for the slight derail, but something that really, really annoys me. As someone from the auld sod!

Who would HAVE thought it!

We currently have a 2005 searay 390 da great boat just looking to be more comfortable really am digging on the 44 Swift trawler

A ST could be a good choice, since you're use to speed, it would come in about halfway between what you're use to and a full displacement trawler. I'd suggest making a list of what you like and don't like about your current boat and see if it addresses what you don't like without giving up what you like.

Most here have a 35 to 42-foot plastic boats with twin engines and a flybridge. Do it or don't. (I'm single-engined, steel, and absent of flybridge. Likely won't work for you since they are uncommon.)

RTF, you are dating yourself....lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom