Well. Hello forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marcail

Vessel Name
M/V Marcail
Vessel Make
Marine Trading 44
I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading all of your comments for a few years as I researched, inspected, surveyed and finally purchased my Marine Trading 44. I bought it earlier this year and have cruised her to Ft Myers from Mobile and now will head out for Brunswick, Ga. Mini loop?

So far nothing to discourage me on from more of the same. But I have a few miles under my keel. I have been around boats for about 60 years. I had several sailboats and have raced a few of them crewed more. I had a Carver cockpit MY in Seattle and cruised out of Elliot Bay. Moved to Huntington Beach, Ca and cruised that area and circumstances have me back in Georgia. So time to get on the water again! Anita and I (along with Trout the dog) look forward to meeting any and all of you as soon as possible.

Marcail

ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1440871154.865021.jpg

Trout says " woof". Back.

Welcome aboard. We've seen the pup -- now you need to show us the boat. :)

Welcome, Marcall. With your being located in Brunswick it should give plenty of opportunity to meet the east coast boaters. Several winter there, and as you know the ICW is at your front door. Very busy in spring and fall.

When you get a chance show us your boat.

Here are a few. I need to take a few interior shots. A few details
Twin lehmans 120 hp
Velvet drive transmissions
8kw gen set and a Honda 2000 when no a/c is on.
Dingy is a Bluewater baby with a merc 15 hp
Had a remarkably good survey and I had fixed or did myself all items that were listed.
I updated some electronics and continue the intravenous feeding of $$ to the beast.

All in all happy with my choice and Anita likes it too!

Welcome. Been to Golden Isles Marina a few times (though I think it may have been recently bought and renamed). National Car Rental used to drop cars off there with no additional charge and we would use to go to St Simons and the beaches. Nice cycling area too.

Welcome aboard !!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Welcome Marcail. I lived aboard my 44MT for about 6 yrs in the Palm Beach area. Loved the boat. Had to sell when we moved ashore in TN. You'll never finish working on her, but I guess that's the same for any older boat! Ben

Welcome aboard from Texas! Good lookin boat, good lookin dawg! Enjoy your time on the water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom