And then there were three...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Millennium Falcon II
Hello!

My name is Lisa and we have a 42' Formosa Trawler - Yay! We are going to be living aboard soon and I wanted to pick up some knowledge and tips from other Trawler folks.

Good luck Lisa! Move aboard, ask questions and enjoy yourself! Some of it you'll figure out as you go,some you'll get tips for from liveaboards. Most peeps here are very willing to share experiences .

Wow! Another Formosa 42 trawler!?. I've been living on My Lady for just over 4 years now and have yet to see another like her. What year? Pictures? Congratulations!

Greetings,
Welcome aboard y'all.

200.gif

Wifey B: Sorry, I couldn't resist, one of the worst songs in history but people keep recording it. :eek:

Ok, and then there were three? Three what? :confused:

Welcome aboard. :D

BandB, Oh my gosh! I actually watched the whole video - some people start singing that song to me when I meet them - lol.

There were 2 people who have a Formosa Trawlers on here when I signed up and now there are 3.

Also, we are down to 3 living on the boat.

Lisa - Not Julie

BandB, Oh my gosh! I actually watched the whole video - some people start singing that song to me when I meet them - lol.

There were 2 people who have a Formosa Trawlers on here when I signed up and now there are 3.

Also, we are down to 3 living on the boat.

Lisa - Not Julie

Wifey B: I remember hearing that song when I was a kid and thinking "how dumb to have a song about who you are not." it's like a restaurant long ago named "Franklin's Off Friendly" or something like that. How does it help me to know where a restaurant is not? At least it wasn't a song about Lisa.

We have a close friend named "Lisa" so I only think good thoughts about the name. :)

Hi Wifey B,

I thought it was a strange song too, but that restaurant name sounds even weirder.

Hope your having a great day!

Lisa

Wifey B: Well, can't blame me as I wasn't even born when it came out. ;)

Greetings,
Ms. BB. You must have missed this place when you were in Toronto...
https://fredsnothere.com/

Wifey B: I thought Fred wasn't there. False advertising if he was there? Why didn't they say who was there? Who is Fred anyway? Well, they have the Princess of Wales Theater. Are they that confused? I mean if it was at least near Wales, I could understand better.

I do understand the baseball stadium there, Rogers Centre. That's the place with the hotel and rooms overlooking the field and long ago in it's first year they got a good shot of a couple on tv. Then they started warning guests to close the drapes.

I'm glad the tomato is red and they don't call it notbluetomato or something? :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom