Planes, now a Boat, life is good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Savvy

Vessel Name
Woodstar
Vessel Make
Present 38
Hello All,

Traded flying around in Gulfstreams for living on a Trawler, a lifelong dream come true. Love this site, the information and stories from you all helped me with a lot of answers to an abundance of questions and convinced me I am making the right move.

Thanks to everyone, and best to you and yours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 97
Welcome, although, I think I would have kept at least one Gulfstream to get to the boat! (You were a pilot I assume?)

Welcome, Savvy! You've graduated from 8 mile per minute to 8 miles per hour. Congrats on your sudden and significant change of pace. I hope you love it as much as I have.

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard. This is a great place to hang out and get questions answered.

Hello All,

Traded flying around in Gulfstreams for living on a Trawler, a lifelong dream come true. Love this site, the information and stories from you all helped me with a lot of answers to an abundance of questions and convinced me I am making the right move.

Thanks to everyone, and best to you and yours.

I used to own a tiddly little piper single; notched up 5 or 600 hours , enjoyed every minute but I like boating more.

When you're on the water all your problems seem to evaporate; very zen experience!:D

Congratulations and welcome aboard!!! And thanks for not naming your boat "Plane to Sea"...;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom