northwind II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

northwind II

Vessel Name
northwind II
Vessel Make
grady white marlin
Hello,
My name is Scott. I live in Indian Rocks Beach... just south of Clearwater, on the west coast of Florida.
I've been boating since I was a child.. I'm now 63.
Over the years I've loved boat trips and have often though of a live aboard.
Presently I own 30ft "weekender" Grady White Marlin. It is in the water near my home. I spend countless hours cleaning and fixing. I'm semi retired and have the time. I want to know about cruising and the live aboard lifestyle.
I'm presently single, and have a friend (cute lady) who also loves boating.
Hope you will allow me to occasionally visit with you to learn from your experience.
Thanks,
Scott

Hello, My name is Scott. I live in Indian Rocks Beach... just south of Clearwater, on the west coast of Florida. I've been boating since I was a child.. I'm now 63. Over the years I've loved boat trips and have often though of a live aboard. Presently I own 30ft "weekender" Grady White Marlin. It is in the water near my home. I spend countless hours cleaning and fixing. I'm semi retired and have the time. I want to know about cruising and the live aboard lifestyle. I'm presently single, and have a friend (cute lady) who also loves boating. Hope you will allow me to occasionally visit with you to learn from your experience. Thanks, Scott
Welcome aboard! Your always welcome here! ;) :thumb:

Welcome NorthwindII. You are in a good cruising area. How about a picture of the cute lady, and one of the Grady White would be good too.:D We love pictures.

Scott,

Welcome aboard from the Tampa side of the pond.

I think moonstruck mentioned pics are mandatory:D:thumb:

Welcome aboard1 Have you seen the book Along the Edge of America by Peter Jenkins
Along the Edge of America: Peter Jenkins: 0046442877374: Amazon.com: Books
It is about the trip from the Keys to Bownsville by Peter Jenkins in his Grady White. He followed the coast and describes his trip and the stops he made along the way. I believe it was 28" Grady. I have owned two of them both 23' Gulfstreams great fishing. The first was totaled when a guy running a stop sign knocked it of the trailer as I was on the road going home after a fishing trip.

Back
Top Bottom