newbies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anonymous too

Vessel Name
gumption
Vessel Make
camano troll
hi all . we are the new owners of a 31 camano troll. our previous boat was a 22 c-dory. we live in the Campbell river area on van isle.

Welcome aboard. If yours is the Cumberland on Vancouver Island you have a beautiful cruising area. Enjoy.

Welcome aboard!

yes we have some incredible cruising in our area. we are at the entrance to discovery passage, desolation sound and the broughton archipelligo. hope to see some fellow members in our local waters

Welcome, these guys (and gals) are all a great help for any of your boating needs. You are going to love it :thumb:

Welcome, my previous boat was a 2002 Camano 31 Troll, I owned it 2004-2008, sold it to a guy who shipped it to Sweden, great boats!

Welcome aboard!! We were owners of hull #99 for 3 years. Great boat.

yes we joined the pacific camano owners group. I see they have an annual gathering in the gulf islands. will be there this year coming.

I'm a member of the east coast group. I don't know why there isn't just one group but what can I say?

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard from the site team. There seems to be a bit of a flurry of newbies outing themselves lately. Must be group courage. Great to have you all posting. Don't forget to access your profile page and put in all due details and an avatar pic. All found under 'user CP' top left of screen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom