The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fletch

Vessel Name
Nickel Plate
Vessel Make
Jeanneau Velasco 43
To all, I have been lurking for a while, I am amazed by the really smart folks on the forum, I learn something every day. For us, we just went from a Regal 27 to a new Jeanneau Velasco 43, hull 38. So far we love the boat, no major issues, mostly new owner learning. I do like semi-displacement hull and top end speed, along with layout. no boat is perfect, look forward to participating. Thanks for all the sage wisdom you guys and girls provide. Fletch

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you join us.

Welcome

Welcome aboard! How about posting some pictures of your boat.

Fletch, just sent you some PMs about the Velasco 43! Doesn't seem anyone else here has one or posts about it!

I am as well! I think everything is so interesting! Hello!

Welcome, and do tell us a bit about yourself. Don't worry if you don't have a boat...yet...they choose you anyway. :)

Welcome aboard TF
Looked at a Jeanneau Model ? at a boat show when we were shopping and recall the innovative "flip-flop" Hi/Lo helm dinette seating. Don't know if your includes this but I thought it was pretty slick.
Enjoy

Welcome, and do tell us a bit about yourself. Don't worry if you don't have a boat...yet...they choose you anyway. :)

And, that's The Truth!

Figure it this way, Fletch...

Boating chose you by drawing you into TF. Right now there is a boat waiting to snag your butt into a relationship. Pretty simple, isn't it! :D

Welcome aboard !! :thumb:

I'd love to see pictures of your new boat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom