New to site and looking for info on Camanos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BJGirt

Hi there - Have been an avid sailor for many years and now that I am approaching retirement - looking to getting a cruiser. I have been researching the Camano Troll - nice looking boat - but have one major concern. Has anyone who owns a Camano - removed the carpet lining in the v-berth section and if so, what's underneath? I have looked at this lining and can already see that it can be prone to mildew and that is something I most definitely do not need nor want. Also, I feel in any extreme heat - this will be like living in a cave. So if anyone is an owner of a Camano and has an info - it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:socool:

I owned a Camano Troll, a 2002 model, from 2004 until 2008. It had the lining in the vee berth and we never saw any evidence of mildew on it. I live in South Louisiana, one of the most mildew prone places around. In my opinion they are very well made boats.

I have 2 Camanos (1 for sale) and have never had any mildew. I use a dehumidifier in the winter in Vancouver, which helps. Where do you live?

I have 2 Camanos (1 for sale) and have never had any mildew. I use a dehumidifier in the winter in Vancouver, which helps. Where do you live?
Post info about your camano for sale!

Back
Top Bottom