New member in Seattle area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cantsitstill

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Miss Tee
Vessel Make
Kadey-Krogen Manatee
We don’t have a trawler yet. We looked at a Willard and a Krogen Manatee yesterday. We are also looking at a CHB Europa. Hopefully we find the right fit for us. Then get on the multi year waiting list for the port of Everett.

There may be room at LaConner.
There’s four Willard 30’s on J/K float.
At least one is for sale.

We were in Everett for about 8 yrs. lived in Arlington. Now we live near Concrete.

I looked at the Lady Anne in La Conner yesterday. I liked it but the wife said thumbs down.

Leaning towards the Manatee but want to see the CHB before I decide.

I looked at the Lady Anne in La Conner yesterday. I liked it but the wife said thumbs down.

Leaning towards the Manatee but want to see the CHB before I decide.

Too bad, those 40 Willard pilothouse trawlers are nice looking and built well. They are also fairly rare.

We looked at one for sale in the 90's. Ralph Pool, editor of Sea Magazine, had it built and I think it was the first 40 PH. We made an offer and a higher offer was accepted.

We kept searching but didn't see another one come up for sale.

Welcome to TF from the opposite corner of the state. Good luck with your search.

Why not keep the boat (which ever one you get in La Conner), very protected, great eats and you are closer to all the fun stuff without spending hours getting north to do all the fun stuff. You have access south and north in La Conner. I don't know what the waiting list is like there but if it too brutal then consider Anacortes.

Welcome.

The Manatee is a great boat! Big space and economical. Where is it located?

Last edited:
Why not keep the boat (which ever one you get in La Conner), very protected, great eats and you are closer to all the fun stuff without spending hours getting north to do all the fun stuff. You have access south and north in La Conner. I don't know what the waiting list is like there but if it too brutal then consider Anacortes.
There is a waiting list at pretty much every marina. I am calling around but if I do purchase a boat I might need to keep it on the hard in Anacortes. We are on the waiting list (2+ years) in Everett right now.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom