New Member Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alabama Boater

Vessel Name
Always Something!
Vessel Make
Tiara 3700 open
I am new as a member but not new to reading the many Trawler Forum discussions. I live in north Alabama on Wheeler Reservoir - Tennessee River. I have been boating in some form or another since the late '50s ... all inland lakes and rivers. I have had 10 boats through this history that qualified as second homes, plus numerous secondary runabouts and whalers. I have not made "The Loop" but have covered most all the inland portions, some sections several times. I have personally done diesel engine recons, gas to diesel conversions, and major damage reconstruction. I am not a professional but may be able to help someone contemplating or going through these activities. I look forward to contributing where I can.

You have way more experience than I will ever have. Great to have you!

Welcome aboard and thanks in advance for contributing your vast knowledge and experience!

Yup, what they said. Welcome to a great place to hang your boating hat, grab a cold one and read what all these guys have to say.

Have been on the TN River for a week once on a friend's boat, but can't wait to get there on ours. We'd thought a lot at one time about moving to the TN River at retirement time.

Thanks

Thank you for the warn welcome. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom