The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Willo B

Vessel Name
Tarka
Vessel Make
Lyman-Morse 38 fly
Been following the Forum for year and half while looking and purchasing a trawler. Now on it and checking out Florida and loving the life.

Welcome! Post pictures of your dream boat when you can. Let us know where you are in Florida, what you're doing there, and what's next.

I will be going to the Fort Myers city marina today then exploring some of the west coast for a few weeks before heading back to the east coast. Still haven't gotten around to how to post pictures.

As for posting pix, after you hit reply to a post, click the down arrow next to the paper clip on the upper tool bar, then in the popup click choose to pick your photo and hit the download button.

That will load your pix into your message.

What I haven't figured out is how to place the photos in a particular order within the text of the message, but not sure it's possible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 9.56.07 AM.pdf
    614.2 KB · Views: 27
The above showed up as a link because it's a PDF screen shoot.

If you want the photo to show as a photo, convert it to a Jpeg:

Attachments

• Photos.jpg
    Photos.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 55
I will be going to the Fort Myers city marina today then exploring some of the west coast for a few weeks before heading back to the east coast. Still haven't gotten around to how to post pictures.

Welcome to TF. Wollo B. Why go back to the East Coast? You are in one of the best cruising areas in Florida. I love the FL SW Coast.

If you make it over the the East coast by Feb. 17-20 stop by the gathering at Fort Pierce City Marina. You will be able to place some faces with the names.

out on the Chesapeake bay

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom