New member with 1983 Marine Trader Labelle 43

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brentreed

Vessel Name
Twilite
Vessel Make
Marine Trader LaBelle
I am new to the forum but not to the boating world. The boat was my fathers from many years and she has been a part of the family. I have done my fair share of work on her. Now the she is mine and she needs some love. She had been sitting at the Port of Everett for many years and my father was unable to get around to the yearly maintenance. Now she sits at Rocky Pointe Marina and all the things that were not taken care of need to be addressed. She is a good strong boat and kept it all together around the coast and up the Columbia River. Now she has give up the ghost (tranny, gen set, one engine over heating at high rpms, etc..) I have already received help on the tranny, and it was good advice.

Brent,

Welcome! How great to own your father's boat. I hope restoring her to her original glory evokes great memories of times spent on that boat over the years.

Welcome Brent, I agree with FlyWright. I'd dearly love to own my fathers old 25' houseboat. The cherished memories alone would be fantastic. Good luck with your "new" labor of love.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom