New from Kentucky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Old Bones

Hello all, I am Daniel Allor and would like say thanks for allowing me to join. It has always been my goal that when I retired I would then spend as much time as possible on the water. I have already decided on the boat that I want and now I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from this very informative site.

Last edited:
Welcome Daniel!

Welcome Daniel or should I say "welcome neighbor "

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum!

Ted

Welcome Daniel, There's several of us on the Tennessee River system. Where are you located in KY? We get " Loopers" exploring the TN river clear up to Knoxville and the Tellico River. What boat are you interested in? Ben

Wifey B: Wisconsin.....

Ooh, I'm sorry for mentioning that state to a Kentuckian.

Welcome Daniel, There's several of us on the Tennessee River system. Where are you located in KY? We get " Loopers" exploring the TN river clear up to Knoxville and the Tellico River. What boat are you interested in? Ben
I am located near Lawrenceburg, about 30 miles west of Lexington. The boat I have had my heart set on is called a Pilgrim 40. Hopefully I`ll be able to find one.

Pilgrim 40 is a nice one to be looking for .There were a couple on yachtworld a while back . I think they were both in Fla. . Good luck with your search .

Kentuckian as well. Grew up in Frankfort but now located at KY lake. Holler if you get down here. I'm the Park Ranger at Kenlake State Park. Glad to help anyone passing by.

Welcome:from another on Kentucky Lake ;) Pilgrim 40's are one fine boat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom