New Here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the Trawler Forum!

Welcome aboard... we need a little more info about you. No boat required but if you want to play in this circus, you need to give us some foder.

Love the boat, but your anchor is too small,large,and the pilot house windows should slant - - - -:D

Other than that, welcome aboard. You will find total boating enjoyment as well fantastic information on any boating subject:socool:, Okay-opinion.:facepalm:

Al-Ketchkan:hide:

Does Katie have a boat?

Welcome to the forum! If you have or had a boat, post a pic. It doesn't exist without a pic.

Ted

Welcome to the TF

Welcome aboard... we need a little more info about you. No boat required but if you want to play in this circus, you need to give us some foder.
Hi Katie,

This is a very friendly and supportive forum for boaties - those that are and those who aspire to be and those who hang about with boaties in the hope that intelligence is contageous!;) NOTE - that last point may be contentious -the yachties will naturally assume I am talking about them - trust me I`m not!

To welcome you into the group even more it is great if we know a bit more about you - details about birth weight and where you went to school are probably a bit more than is usual but anything about your boating experience and what brought you here would be great- means we can have a bit of a chat

cheers

Like they all said...

Tons of info and characters here, welcome aboard.

I sorta hunt and peck with two fingers, others are very good with all there fingers.
Type away and tell us your story.

Full Displacement Thread

Must be a Full Displacement Thread

'cause it's moving s-l-o-w... :hide: :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom