A New Hello from Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barrie

Vessel Name
GYPSY
Vessel Make
Mariner 37 PH aka Helmsman 38
Just joined. Home port for our Oceania 35 is Gananoque Ontario, in the 1000 Islands on the St Lawrence river. Been trawlering and fixing for four years. Oceania is the Canadian version of a Present or Senator it seems.
Running with twin Perkins 4-236. No generator, but installed solar last year and works great. Batteries always happy. Lots of war stories to share. Looking forward to learning and chatting with new friends.

Cheers

Barrie and Micheline

Welcome, You live in a wonderful area, loved my time cruising through it whilst on the loop back in 2015.

Welcome aboard:flowers:

Welcome to TF. You should know that without pictures to prove it, it didn't happen. We all like to see photos of your boat, your family on the boat and the waters you boat in.

Welcome to TF. You should know that without pictures to prove it, it didn't happen. We all like to see photos of your boat, your family on the boat and the waters you boat in.

Hi; i tried to upload photo but seems my photo is too big maybe. i'm working on it with tech support. we really, really have a boat. stand by eh.

Welcome to the forum from another Canadian. We are in Bobcaygeon. Say hi if you are ever up the Trent. :)

Welcome aboard from the sunset edge :thumb:

Welcome from another Canuck. I was through there last summer, came down the US side then meandered back on the Canadian side. Beautiful cruising grounds.

Back
Top Bottom