New Guy searching for information on Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shannenski

Vessel Name
Shanne On You
Vessel Make
LePage Trawler
Hey everyone.....Newbie here looking for information on an old Trawler I bought several years ago. The information that I do have makes this a Canadian built Trawler, by a company called LePage?? It looks as though they took a page out of the Hatteras Yachts to build this after. The paperwork I have states that this was an 1976 yr build and it has 2 ford lehman diesel motors and a diesel generator. It also has some kind of german heat exchanger?? For heat throughout the boat? I have never seen any kind of diesel heater like this, and I cannot find any information on who really built this boat and if there are any more like it still around? All i came up with is that LePage built military helicopters?? I would really love to know more of the history of this boat. One more defining characteristic of this trawler is that it is keeled from front to rear.. I would appreciate any information that anyone has to help me solve this mystery.. Thanks everyone!!

Shannenski@gmail.com

Welcome to TF

Hmmm... tough one. I think more information is required. What size is it. If it is really small it could be No. 8 on this list, but I don't think they made a heated version.

http://toyoutboardmotors.com/Oldest.htm

Last edited:
Post some pictures. Someone may recognize the brand.

I searched the net in French and came up with some ads for these boats in quebec. There are not many. If you could post a pic that would be awesome.

I would try calling one of the three chandleries in Montreal and find the "know all guru" and ask. If not Montréal I would call a few locations in Ottawa next. If you try calling Québec city they may not speak English.

Back
Top Bottom