new guy on the block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pjoespradlin

Vessel Name
isle escape
Vessel Make
Heritage/Trawler
my sons and I just purchased a 1979 Heritage Trawler, 36 ft. single perkins diesel. very excited to return it to original glory.
we live in SW Florida and are looking for any advice on certain technical isuues.
what is best replacement for converter /charger original equipment??
Thanks
Joe

Hi Joe,

Welcome to the forum from another SW FL boater! I think you mean your looking for an inverter / charger?

Ted

Welcome aboard. You're in a great area for trawler cruising.
What ever you do, don't ask about anchors or guns on this forum. You'll start an argument that never ends.

On the subject of inverters and chargers, I'm partial to Newmar products. They aren't cheap but they are very reliable. They are made for commercial use. They just came out with a new series of inverter / chargers that look really good.

Welcome to the Trawler Forum Joe. We will hopefully be in your area in the next week or two (if this crazy weather ever quits!)

Welcome . Nice boat

Welcome aboard

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa
Sent from my iPhone, using Trawler Forum

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. Oh, and listen to HopCar. He is one of the good guys.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Trawler Forum Joe. We will hopefully be in your area in the next week or two (if this crazy weather ever quits!)

Climate change, Blue. It is not going to get any better. All that stuff you heard about Florida? Forget it. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom