New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Erikj

Vessel Name
Amor Fati
Vessel Make
1977 C&L Double Cabin 37'
Hey everyone. Found this forum/website while doing research for purchasing a used live-onboard. Haven't owned a boat larger than 19 ft. and now I'm looking at 36'+! A bit daunting.
I like a trawler style and favor a twin diesel. I need two heads favorable both with showers and I'd like to sleep 6.
Anyway got a ton of questions but just wanted to say "hey"for now. Well, off to look at a couple boats :)

Welcome! Read a lot, there is an incredible wealth of information here to be had for free. A few opinions too :)

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the search for your new boat.

Ted

Welcome!

We made the same upgrade last year, 20ft whaler to 37 ft trawler and have learned lots from this site. Our Atlantic has two heads with separate shower in front and combo tub in back, but that may be rare for size. The prairie sister ships have same layout, but not a lot out there - ours with galley down easily sleeps 6.

Good luck!

I am new to this site as well, but of course, Welcome!

Greetings, and might I suggest you acquaint yourself with the excellent search function top right of most screens. There is a heap of info and discussion recorded about this very type of journey you are embarking on.

Welcome aboard. Anything you run into, someone here has run into it before so ask a lot of questions.

Welcome, Ericj!

We were in pretty much your same shoes about 18 months ago. Ended up with a 43' Gulfstar Sundeck Trawler from 1974. Have found it to be all the boat we were hoping for, and more. If you haven't looked at Gulfstars yet, you might want to include them in your search. (They also made a 36' that's just a little brother of the 43'.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom