New BC member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tangler

Vessel Name
Between boats
Vessel Make
38' C & L Puget Trawler
:pirate:Hello all! I have a 40' C&L Puget Trawler 1977 dual lehmans in good shape...nothing a little tlc wont fix. I cruise with my terrific wife Maureen who has had to learn to become a great anchor wrangler and boat tier up-er. I have had to learn how to become a diesel mechanic and so far am finding the lehmans easy to work on. Boat came with a full library and original engine manuals - even came with all the tools! This is my 4th season coming up. We are moored in the Fraser just up river from Shelter Island Marina and have cruised twice to Port Mcneil and Victoria..and many points between and last year discovered Pender Harbour and Princess Louisa Inlet. I have loved BC for 40+ years and cant understand anyone who does not have a boat...whats wrong with some people?? Actually I have 3 boats at this time as I am prone to self abuse that way but its all good! See you on the water!

Welcome aboard Tangler! Enjoy.

I concur - welcome aboard! My wife and I (along with our 2.5 yr old daughter) hope to get up your way for some beautiful Canadian Pacific NW cruising this summer. However, that will have to be after we complete videos for all the state marine parks in the Puget Sound... We're hoping to be up north and across the "border" by late Aug or Sept.

I have had to learn how to become a diesel mechanic and so far am finding the lehmans easy to work on. Boat came with a full library and original engine manuals - even came with all the tools!

Hi there, from a wee bit north of you :)

We're where you were 4 years ago...at the bottom of the learning curve (mechanically speaking) and staring tentatively upwards.

Welcome aboard!

Tangler

Nice to meet a neighbor.

Hi Tangler
It is our 4th season too with a Trawler (44 Marine Trader) and I agree the PNW is just absolutly stunning to explore by boat. Hope to see you around.

Back
Top Bottom