New

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rconconi

Vessel Name
Arina
Vessel Make
Fleming 65
I would like to introduce myself and my wife, Bob and Diane Conconi
We are the proud owners of Nordhavn 120 Aurora 2013.

Our travel plans are to depart Vancouver for Alaska June 1st and return to Vancouver for August 1st.

We look fwd to meeting any other trawler owners during our trip north and back.

Bob and Diane

Good to have y'all aboard!

Welcome aboard would love to see some pictures when your able

Welcome!

Geez, 120'....conspicuous consumption.....errr, conspicuous yachting.

We will be leaving Vancouver about that time headed to Sitka.

I'll wave as you pass Powell River. Have a great trip!

Welcome aboard! I'll be passing by Vancouver on the way from Ketchikan to Anarcotes sometime around April 5 or so.

Richard

Welcome aboard!
Just to get it out of the way early, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Welcome aboard!
Just to get it out of the way early, your anchor is too small, it's the wrong kind and you don't have enough chain.

Or is it too much chain? Either way it's definitely not the right amount.

I believe we passed by you heading to Ketchikan last July in BC waters, seems you were heading south. Welcome to the group. Incredible vessel.

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler Forum

Welcome Rob and Diane!

Is that a Rocha you have on the pointy thing? Just kiddin!

Very nice Nordy! Is 120-2 in production yet?

Nice Boat! If you see me on the point of some island with my thumb out, please stop and pick me up....will work for ride!

Seriously, beautiful boat! and welcome to the forum.

Bob and Diane,

Welcome Aboard!

Funny that just last night I watched, for the second time, Dave Harlow's 45 minute video of the delivery of your Nordy from Xiamen to Vancouver. As an aside, I'm a bit of a foodie and enjoyed watching your chef prepare fish tacos made from a freshly caught Dorado (mahi mahi) and when Jim Leishman said they were the best he'd ever had I instantly wanted to ask your chef to share his recipe. Coincidentally, yesterday morning I was out fishing with friends here in Huatulco, Mexico and we caught several big Dorado. Can't wait to enjoy some great fish tacos tonight.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

P.s. Was your anchor chain purchased in China or did you purchase it in Canada and then have it shipped to China?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. Happy boating!
First-Nordhavn-120-superyacht-Aurora.jpg

Wait a minute! You can't leave Vancouver then or you'll miss the Andrea Bocelli concert!

Welcome to TF, and have a great cruise!

Incredible vessel!

Welcome!

Wow. Awesome.

Is that still a "trawler"? ?

I should be aboard Rob n' Lee in Sitka in late July and early August, my home port.
A 120 ' Norhaven - beautiful vessel.. Congratulations and enjoy as you should.

Glen

Hi Bob and Diana, welcome aboard

Sergio "Alemao" Sztancsa

Sent from my iPhone using Trawler Forum

Bob and Diane, Welcome aboard and congrats of taking delivery of the Nordy flagship! She's quite the trawler! Are you planning to captain the boat or will you travel with a professional crew?

I'm curious if this is your first boat or is this a vessel upgrade? If an upgrade, what was your little boat?

Hope you've got lots of photos to post!

Al, it sort of seems as though "New" has become pretty elusive- hopefully they are enjoying their purchase in exotic places :)!

1983 Present 42 Sundeck
Twin Lehman 135's
✌️

Bob and Diane, Welcome aboard and congrats of taking delivery of the Nordy flagship! She's quite the trawler! Are you planning to captain the boat or will you travel with a professional crew?

I'm curious if this is your first boat or is this a vessel upgrade? If an upgrade, what was your little boat?

I believe they had a 76, 86, then the 120.

If it's their first vessel they sure as heck are not owner/operators. The insurance company would see to that. :D

In fact very, very few owners of vessels that size could get coverage to owner/op a 120'. But it's possible.

As others have said, welcome aboard. And hello to your crew.

Absolutely awesome vessel. Welcome aboard!

That's no trawler, it's a blooming ship! ? I watched a video on YouTube on the 120, she's a gorgeous vessel. Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom