My intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kabyak

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Ceora
Vessel Make
Bluewater PH Trawler
I've lurked around the Forum for some time but just recently became a member. 'Ceora" is a 1979 40' Bluewater RPH trawler. We bought her in Oxnard, CA in 2016 and brought her to Seattle. We've spent that time doing upgrades and mods, generally learning and gaining confidence in the boat. The past two years we cruised to the Broughtons and as far north as Bella Bella, BC. This year we plan to circumnavigate Vancouver Island. We previously owned a 26' Bayliner (3 yrs) and a 33' Puget Trawler (15 yrs). I've organized a BW rendezvous for Puget Sound owners for 3 years now and we've assembled a great group of people, one has begun a BW Builders forum on this site.
cheers,
Keith

Welcome Keith.

Sounds like you really use that boat, well done!

Welcome Keith. Please keep us informed on your Vancouver Island trip. We love to follow along vicariously.

Hi Keith,
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like we are thinking alike. Last year we travelled as far north as Prince Rupert (well actually to the Grizzly sanctuary north of there but still in Canada) and stopped in Clearwater twice. We were going to circumnavigate this year, but family issues have caused a change of plans. Only going as far as the Broughtons.
Enjoy, and maybe we will meet face to face one day,
Tom

Hi Tom,
We'll leave Seattle 6/20 and expect to be at Bull Harbor about 7/1 so we'll have some stops on the way up. If that overlaps your plans let us know.
Keith

Welcome aboard Keith, good to see someone who actually uses the boat. Enjoy your cruising in the PNW, we sure did.
Cheers

Welcome aboard TF

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom