Just saying hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hardchines

Vessel Name
MY VENTURE
Vessel Make
Carver 2667
Old boater getting ready to retire, hoping to do some long range solo cruising while the wife keeps working. I am just starting to modify a recently acquired small (26) cruiser into my trawler, boat name will be "MY VENTURE", hello to all.

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard. Great idea to do some man-cruising while the wife is still working!

welcome man cruiser

Welcome. You may need to be ready to share your secret on how you managed to retire and go cruising and keep mama working to put gas in the boat!

Welcome. You may need to be ready to share your secret on how you managed to retire and go cruising and keep mama working to put gas in the boat![/QUOTE]

Yep that is truly impressive, and by, the way welcome aboard.

Maybe we can call you Star Wars as in Hans Solo(sorry, that was dreadful). :nonono:

Thanks to all, going solo is easy, just make sure you marry a younger woman, actually she is all for me going solo, we spent 5 weeks at a time for 5 years in a row on my last boat (41 CC Commander FDMY) never a complaint, but she is not a lover of being out on the boat, likes the beach more then the water.

Click on my name (hardchines) to see my new trawler!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom