Just checking in.... (intro)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck
GFC, don't pay too much attention to Flywright. He has suffered oxygen deprivation from many years of being at high altitudes.:D

Dwhatty: I've wondered what his problem was. Thanks for the explanation. :D

Early on, the effects of oxygen deprivation was not fully understood. I was advised long ago to look at me fingernails for signs of hypoxia. I think a mirror would have been a better indicator.

crazy-pilot.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstruck
GFC, don't pay too much attention to Flywright. He has suffered oxygen deprivation from many years of being at high altitudes.:D

Dwhatty: I've wondered what his problem was. Thanks for the explanation. :D

Early on, the effects of oxygen deprivation was not fully understood. I was advised long ago to look at me fingernails for signs of hypoxia. I think a mirror would have been a better indicator.

crazy-pilot.jpg

How quickly you went since your retirement from a full head of hair and good looks to your present sorry state. It seems to happen to all of us in our retirement. Anonymous just sent me the latest post retirement snapshot of you (Or is that of me. Having a bit of trouble these days with the memory).

Attachments

• old gezer.jpeg
    old gezer.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 133
I look much more dashing and debonair when I put my teeth in. But they keep falling out during high G maneuvers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom