Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boat360

Just joined the site. Seems like some great information and good conversation. I have been a life long boater but with 20 to 25 foot fishing boats. Wife and I are thinking of a trawler to start cruising. Actually in the process of finding a charter or 2 to do in order to try before I buy. Suggestions of companies are welcome. Because I live in the northeast we are probably thinking Florida or the Bahamas to keep travel time down.

Welcome to the forum. I have no idea on charters but there are many for sure so you shouldn't have a problem finding one. Do a seach as well on the forum as there has been discussions on this before. Enjoy and good luck!

Welcome aboard!

Wholeheartedly agree with charter before buying. Its a bit expensive but but nowhere near as expensive as buying a trawler then finding out you don't really like it. We chartered 4 times with different types to see what size and features we wanted and not. Glad we did!

There are a few companies in SW Florida. Give them a call.

Welcome,
What boats do you have in mind? We learned a lot while boat shopping. Some of the seller's offered great insight. It was nice to check out many different styles and sizes of boats. Seeing the boats first hand was far more valuable than staring at a computer screen. Look us up if down in the Manasquan area. Coming out of the water in a few weeks.

Rosie and Greg
Mayrose

Welcome. As others have said, great idea to charter some different types of boats and find out what works for the two of you.

Welcome Aboard!

Smart move on the charter aspect, taught us a lot doing that. Good luck, and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum.

Thread creep alert.............

Allan, when did you buy the RPH? Is that a Navigator?

I now return you to your original programming....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom