Hopeful to be sea of Cortez expat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello, thank you all for this forum. I do not own a Trawler yet. Hopefully soon but I will be patient. I am single and I live in Scottsdale Arizona and my plan is to have my “Condo” on the water in San Carlos. It is a easy drive from Scottsdale on very good 4 lane roads to San Carolos mexico. My plan is to spend a few weeks to a month or two at a time cruising the sea of Cortez and exploring this beautiful ocean.....

.I admit that I am a bit intimidated and am certainly Naive but
We only go around once in this life and good things always seem to come my way!

Now I need to find the right “condo”....this forum will be invaluable in my search!

Thank you all!!

Welcome aboard Mike.

Look for your “Condo” down there, I bet ya they will be a lot better priced than say So Cal.

Might run into ya in a year or two, were heading that way next year ourselves.

Welcome to the Forum!

Do not be intimidated. It's all doable and you will love that you took the plunge. I have a buddy that did the Baja Ha Ha and he fell in love with the cruising lifestyle and the people of Mexico and the Cruiser network.

Welcome aboard Mike.

Look for your “Condo” down there, I bet ya they will be a lot better priced than say So Cal.

Might run into ya in a year or two, were heading that way next year ourselves.

Any special concerns with paperwork when buying a boat in Mexico? I can't help but imagine being blamed for the boat's past bills or something and having it confiscated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom