Hola from Puerto Aventuras, Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bad Kitty II

My full time live-aboard cruising began in 2012 on the Bad Kitty, a 2012 Leopard 44 catamaran. I left Ft Lauderdale and spent the next 5 years circumnavigating the Caribbean.

Having retired and sold out back in Texas in the summer of 2017, I sailed Bad Kitty back to Kemah, Texas completing my circumnavigation and sold her - dont know why ???

Then being not only boatless, but homeless as well, I bought a 2008 Hampton 630, Bad Kitty II, again in Ft Lauderdale, and went back to Isla Mujeres.
Having spent last hurricane season in the Rio Dulce, I came back to Mexico via Belize and now settled in Puerto Aventuras contemplating where next.

Dont get around much eh?? LOL

Hope to be on that side in a few years, Didn’t see much for marina’s there in Puerto Aventuras on Google Earth, maybe a friend has property with a dock for ya?

Sounds like a great adventure. Pics of your Hampton?

Dont get around much eh?? LOL

Hope to be on that side in a few years, Didn’t see much for marina’s there in Puerto Aventuras on Google Earth, maybe a friend has property with a dock for ya?

Come on Crusty - there's plenty of room for ya and a big nice marina in Puerto Aventuras.

I'm still gettin - just not sure where next.

Back
Top Bottom