Hello from Sweden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zarih

Vessel Name
Alice
Vessel Make
Fidego 43
Hi,
I just joined. I'm looking forward to new things to learn, new cruising grounds to hear about. We have a Dutch steel canal boat 43 ft at the moment. We want to sail the world, or at least as far as we can get. My favorite boat is the Fleming. Stunning to say the least. And oceangoing.

Welcome aboard. You will find lots of TFers who lust after a Fleming. It is the only boat that my wife says will justify chucking it all and going full time cruising again. Alas, I can't afford the boat or the upkeep.

I love the idea of cruising the European canals. I proposed that idea to my wife and she mentioned the Fleming.

Look at my avatar to the left and see what I am left with.

David

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. You will find lots of TFers who lust after a Fleming. It is the only boat that my wife says will justify chucking it all and going full time cruising again. Alas, I can't afford the boat or the upkeep.

I love the idea of cruising the European canals. I proposed that idea to my wife and she mentioned the Fleming.

Look at my avatar to the left and see what I am left with.

David

It’s free to dream. I think the European canals is a great idea.
Zarih

Hej då (hi) welcome to TF.

I visit every summer holiday in the Swedish waters, mainly Stockholm's archipelago, it's a fantastic island hopping adventure and very nice argipelagos to.

Europe's inland waterways are an interesting opportunity for boats this area and to see new places and things.

I myself have the same idea of ​​going to the channels in the years to come. I went to CENVI training last winter and now all licenses are ok for the upcoming trip (ICMS) when it's time.

Do you have a boat place on Linköping Lake or on some were Coast?

NBs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom