Hello from Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mischief

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Mischief Maker
Vessel Make
Uniflite CC 37
Okay now that I figured this out, I will try to post in the right area. Jessie and I have started the process toward owning a 37 Uniflite Coastal Cruiser. I ve been sailing for 40+Years, need to change propulsion to stay on the Salish Sea. She will be named Mischief :devil: Maker.
Harold & Jessie

Okay now that I figured this out, I will try to post in the right area. Jessie and I have started the process toward owning a 37 Uniflite Coastal Cruiser. I ve been sailing for 40+Years, need to change propulsion to stay on the Salish Sea. She will be named Mischief :devil: Maker.
Harold & Jessie

Congratulations on the swap over with 40 + years on the water I am sure you will enjoy the change

Harold, you're about to join the "intelligent sailors" group. Well done. Just think how nice it will be when you're headed out to Shilshole Bay on a cold, blustery winter day and you two are toasty warm in your cockpit. The you get the enjoyment of looking out on all those other guys on their blow boats, all huddled in the cockpit trying to stay warm.

Welcome to TF

Best boat name I have heard in a long time!

Harold & Jessie

Forward a couple years from your 2018 post and I also now just joined and following in your wake Harold... seeking same replacement a Coastal Cruiser 37.

Have you had success?

BB

Back
Top Bottom