Hello from a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bk124tt

A google search for how to store my dinghy motor while underway led me to this forum.
Truth be told, I have a SeaRay Sundancer 320 (not a trawler) (i hope I don't get the boot already) but decided to sign up based on the good information and friendly nature of the forum.
Still looking on how I should store my motor though. I was hope to avoid the expense of a davit system, but its starting to look like I'll need one.

Welcome! There's no booting for boat type here. Your thoughts on the best anchor will be more controversial.

Any details on your dinghy setup, how you store your dinghy while underway, size of dinghy motor, pictures of all, etc. would be helpful to others offering advice. I hoist the whole mess aboard so can't talk specifically about separating the two and storing the motor by itself. Best of luck!

I am actually on the verge (most likely today) of purchasing a 10' Zodiac (center console style) with a 15 HP Johnson.
I have a 2005 Sundancer 320.
I was contemplating a "dinghy Sling" to save $$ but the it seems there is no where for a 15 hp motor.
All roads seem to lead to davits so I can leave the motor on. Unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom