Hello from Lake Erie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Overserved66

Vessel Make
2005 Mainship 34 Trawler
Hello all,
My wife and I just purchased a 2005 Mainship 34 Trawler so here we are as new members of the Trawler forum. We're just learning all about our new boat. Only have been on it one weekend so far. We're boating veterans but new to trawlers. We'll be out on Lake Erie and the Great Lakes in the months and years to come.

Welcome aboard Overserved66!!!!

Welcome aboard from Texas!
Looking forward to being in your area in a few weeks for our yearly visit with inlaws.
Gonna attempt to eat all the walleye in your lake![emoji39]

Welcome aboard. We have spent some boating weekends in Put-In-Bay in our younger days. Enjoy the new boat!!

Thanks all! Happy to be here. And it occurred to me I forgot to put our names on my post. Kevin and Stephanie. :)

Welcome from somewhere on Lake Michigan. Where do you keep your vessel? Somewhere in Toledo? I used to work on a ship called Maumee. She was a rusty old lady by the time I got to her.

We are at Anchor Pointe marina about 15 miles east of Toledo on Cooley Canal. Nice marina on the lake and just a couple hours from the islands. I used to say it was only an hour from the islands but that was when we had a fast boat. :)

Welcome aboard TF

We call home the NY Finger Lakes but often fet out to Ontario.
Plan for 2019 is to not have a home port but to cruise for a season.
I'll guess you will enjoy the MS 34T - we certainly have enjoyed our 34HT
Take a look at the Bacchus link - may provide a source for MS 34 info.

Hi Don. Your blog comes highly recommended. The gentle soul who sold the boat to us sent me the link to your site. I've already checked it out and there are some wonderful ideas and good info there. Thanks so much for putting it out there. We have much to learn but are already in love with the boat. New boat fever for sure but certainly no buyers' remorse here.

Hello! If you attend the summer dockowners meeting at the Bilge restaurant and bar tomorrow at 11AM, I’m the guy with the cute little dog who will talk about the new WiFi system at Anchor Pointe.

Small world, isn’t it?

Welcome two more Great Lakes boaters to the Trawler Forum!

Somebody else new? I’ve been on TF 11 years now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom