Hello In Jersey... USA that is

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TowLou

Vessel Name
Bassey
Vessel Make
17' Bass
Hello to all been looking around here a little bit and figure its time to sign in. I am looking one day to be able to have a Trawler. May live on it may not see where the tides go.

I have a small mechanical background working on trucks and various vehicles and I do own a 17' bass boat currently that I enjoy on my local lake up here. Some nights you can find me floating on it under the stars.

I look forward to learning an adding my own two cents from time to time.

"Mind the tram car please," said in a nasal drawl!

I extend to you a simple 'no cheek' welcome, mate. (I'm an Aussie...sort of...)

Hello to all I'm up norf as is sip on my morning cawfee and soon plan and think about life on the waddah.... I was originally thinking of sail but I like the so called iron horse better and feels as if there is a little more room or a better layout for life aboard. I do enjoy the thoughts of the great loop. I'm more by the great lake of Lake Hopatcong where I float on my lil bass boat and in the middle of fixing my buddies grady white.

Pete I got a few mates down under in Toowoomba where I once visited great people.

I look foreword to all the info and if I can share and maybe meet a few good people along the way.

Twisted do you pawk your cah in the gahrage?

North or south?

Central. Tiny town just outside of Princeton. But left 30 years ago and have been in New England ever since. But my brothers still live in NJ, and one now in MD.

And yes, I can speak Glosta if called on.

Central. Tiny town just outside of Princeton. But left 30 years ago and have been in New England ever since. .

West Windsor? Skillman? My office is in New Brunswick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom