Hello Group!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stelaine

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Time Aweigh
Vessel Make
2010 Sea Ray 220
Currently landlocked in Dallas with Great Loop dreams! I am hoping to soak up all the knowledge I can before squeezing out some pennies (okay, quarters) for a bigger boat. My family always had a boat while growing up, power and sail. Past few years enjoying Tampa Bay waters and adjacent ICW. Past USPS member on Miss Gulf Coast. Lurking forward from here, thanks in advance!

Welcome. Come and join us in discussions, add your particular expertise when needed, and please share your boating experiences. Those of us who are older and have already done it really, really enjoy hearing about the growing pains of others! :) (Just being funny, now -- really and truly, welcome).

John

Welcome, always good to meet another Texan. I’m in San Antonio, lurked for years before I bought my current boat last October, three weeks before I left the county for 6 months… she is a 55’ steel hulled De Fever, currently in New Orleans, when I get back to the states I will move her to Corpus Christi, you will have to come down and go for a ride.

Talonewo, will she come with a supply of Mardi Gras beads? Safe travels!

I'm right on the Loop path on the Tombigbee waterway!! Your boat is plenty big enough for the loop. Heck I've seen them come by on Jet Skis and Kayaks!! Good Luck, Jolly Time

Back
Top Bottom