Hello from Green Turtle Bay on Barkley Lake, KY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bare Necessities

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Bare Necessities II
Vessel Make
1989 Carver Californian 48' ACMY
I have been a member for a couple of months but I haven't introduced ourselves. I was having some problems with our boat and searching for answers so I started out asking for help. Everyone has offered great advice. Thanks to everyone. Back to an introduction. My wife Linda and I are planning on working a couple more years. We bought our current boat, a 1989 Carver Californian 48' ACMY in 2016 and seems like we have only worked on it since the purchase. Hopefully we will be able to get her in condition and enjoy her more soon. With that being said, I have to say, I am enjoying her now even though I have worked on her more than expected. We are moored at Green Turtle Bay on beautiful Barkley Lake near Barkley Dam. We have 2 wonderful sons, 2 great daughter-in-laws, 2 grand sons and a granddaughter. I am a Baptist Preacher and my wife is a Pre-school teacher at a Christian Pre-school. I hope I haven't told you too much to bore you. Charlie and Linda Jones

Welcome aboard!

The one true religion here - Irish Catholics!!! :lol:

When I saw the thread title I thought you were over in the Abacos!

Welcome to Trawler Forum. We’re not far from you. We are on the Tennessee River at Paris Landing, recently renamed to Marker 66 Marina and Grill .

Welcome aboard! You will love your boat, I've got the 52CPMY. She is very comfortable and handles well. Enjoy!

Cheers, Bill

Wifey B: Welcome aboard. I love Green Turtle Bay. Great Marina in a great area, although gets a bit cold for me in the winter.

Inquiring mind has to ask about your boat name? :D

Back
Top Bottom