Hello everybody

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mh268

Vessel Name
Double Yellow
Vessel Make
1986 Searay 268
Hello, my name is Mike and I currently own a Searay 268 Sundancer. I'm looking to purchase either a 34 or prefferably 38 Californian Lrc in the future. Been lurking on the site for years and finally decided to join.

Welcome Mike! There's a Trawler Forum member named Per located in your part of the world...SoCal...with a 38 Californian Sedan. It's like an overinflated 34...very nice boat, similar layout and better proportions if you ask me.

Thank you, I have seen the 38 sedans occasionally and I think the are great looking. BY chance do you know how rare they are? I hardly ever see them for sale on yachtworld, and that's the model that I am most interested in

There was one for sale up here in the delta a couple months ago at Tower Park marina. Call the broker there and see if its still available. It was about $57K if I recall.

There was another on Craigslist too but it may have been the same one. Had Cats I believe and owned by a diesel mechanic.

Welcome aboard, Mike. Glad to have you!

John

There was one for sale up here in the delta a couple months ago at Tower Park marina. Call the broker there and see if its still available. It was about $57K if I recall.

There was another on Craigslist too but it may have been the same one. Had Cats I believe and owned by a diesel mechanic.

This one? Nice looking boat, but now it's listed as sold.

That's the one Al. I haven't been on Craigslist looking at boats recently and never could figure out if they where the same boat or not.

I didn't board that one at Tower but it looked outstanding from the dock.

Hello Mike,
I have a 38' LRC currently in Alamitos marina, she is from '82 and has the 2nd generation turbo 3208 CATS (not intercooled).
Feel free to contact me by DM if you have questions or want to check her out.
Welcome to the board.
Per

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom