Hello from Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Revamp

Hi Everyone

New member long time power boater, always wanted a trawler and now have two little ones 4 and 6 so thought it would be an ideal time for them to grow up doing some boating. They have been out on my current boat and seem to like it so I am on the hunt for a trawler would like to find one by the fall.

I have been looking at them and so many choices but the one I really like is the Mainship 36 trawler, really like the look and the layout but I want a single screw diesel not the twin gas motors. Does anyone know of other trawler similar to that one? I can fix anything so one that needs work is no problem trying to stay under 50k.

Thanks
Scott

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. Lots of choices out there. Your initial purchase may be less than $50K BUT repairs can easily blow your budget. Get a good survey.

Welcome and good luck

Thanks, lots of options but I guess it will come to what is close to me. Seen a few today on the water.

Welcome aboard. Good time to get the kids started.

Welcome aboard. Good time to get the kids started.

Ya thats what I thought, want them to grow up not so connected to electronics and enjoy the simple things, I think boating can do that for them. Got a few marine traders in the area going to go check them out.

Scott

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom