Hello from Austin, Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SubSailor

Vessel Name
El Gringo
Vessel Make
Cape Horn OS 24
Hello Everyone,

My name is John, wife(SubsWife on here) and I have been fishing/boating for years but now have an interest in something bigger with a/c-it's hot here in Texas! We currently have our Cape Horn center console up for sale and have been looking at Trawler, Pilothouse/Downeast style boats for a while. We have been silently lurking here for a little while but figured it was time to speak up and say hello. We are looking forward to learning from all of you guys.

Best,
John

Welcome. I’m in Victoria Tx, but boat has been in Florida for the past year.

Where will you keep your new boat?

Welcome aboard John! Yes, it's hot here in Texas!

Kevin

Welcome! Glad to see more folks in the coastal bend. We are in SA and keep our boat in Rockport. Good luck on your sale and finding a trawler. Several nice examples in our marina, let us know if you are down and want to come by to say hello.

Welcome Subsailor. We are in the Austin area as well, no boat...yet, 3 - 4 years away and looking/learning. This a great place for info! Folks are respectful and honest.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, this forum is great, learning so much here!
Cardude,
We have slip rented already in Aransas Pass. They're pretty hard to come by so when we got the chance we went ahead and reserved the slip and paid up.

Kneedeep,
We're down in Rock Port pretty often, would love to meet you and see your boat!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom