daveat4163

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daveat4163

Hi Guys, Nice to be aboard. I live in brisbane on the east coast of australia. We live on moreton bay I have recently sold my last boat which was a 34ft norman wright .a boat most people would not be familiar with unless they were aussies. I am currently trying to buy a boat from the usa but it impossible to get brokers to answer emails but just keep trying.I come across trawler forum while trying to check out a boat, looks like a very informative site. Again nice to be aboard Cheers Dave

Dave,
Welcome on board.
Nice to have another local in the group.
What was the Norman Wright you sold.
As you may guess I am an avid timber boat man.

What sort of boat are you looking at in the US.
There are a couple of brokers on the forum who may be able to help you.

Enjoy, they are a good group and plenty of info available.
Cheers
Benn

Dave,
Welcome on board.
Nice to have another local in the group.
What was the Norman Wright you sold.
As you may guess I am an avid timber boat man.

What sort of boat are you looking at in the US.
There are a couple of brokers on the forum who may be able to help you.

Enjoy, they are a good group and plenty of info available.
Cheers
Benn
Hi Tidahapah the norman wright was a 34 ft work boat that was rebuilt into a comfortable little launch in 1984 powered by a 6354 perkins. You have the best of timber boats with a bert ellis, i had a fair bit to do with a 50ft bert ellis it lived on my pontoon at home, done a lot of sea miles in her she was built in 1984 she now lives down the gold coast. I am looking for a 34 to 36 europa style trawler a bit hard to find here but they do come up from time to time Cheers Dave

Dave,
Was that Berty boat Judilee I haven't seen her around for a while, she used to live up in Mooloolaba.
Your work boat, not one of the Wright line launches was she.
When I was down at Gold Coast City Marina last year the boys at Broadwater marine had one in for a bit of repair work.
Nice boats
Opps I realise at 34 ft she was not one of the line boats.

Hope you have some success in finding your boat

Cheers
Benn

Back
Top Bottom