Barney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barney

From Auz!
Owned cruiser in Anacortes for 5 years,starting my search for another cruiser here in Auz
Must be a Shaft drive diesel no stern drives and no Gas/ Petrol engines!
Not fussed where it is in Auz. We currently live just out of Byron Bay.

Welcome mate. What size / style boat you looking for and where will you keep it?

Yeah, welcome aboard mate. I've got just the deal for you. I think. Depending on your answer to Benn's (Tidahapah) question.

Howdy Barney from the other side of the equator. Watch out for Peter as it sounds as though he's still trying to shed himself of one slightly used Clipper.

Starting my search

Welcome mate. What size / style boat you looking for and where will you keep it?

Probably 26-40ft
Trawler style.
Dont want white plastic bath!
Must have Diesel shaft drive, not looking for speed, done that.
Accomadation for 2-4 maybe 2 GKs on mattress.
Toilet with holding tank.Galley .
I am mechanically able and willing , but wood splits for me. That said I would look at a really nice old timber boat.
We are moving down to lakes Entrance to be closer to family, transport it down of float if suitable. I have not looked at anything at this stage other than on the net.

My boat ticks all those boxes, Barney. True. All those boxes. What's more she has been to the Whitsundays several times on her own bottom, so down to Byron, thence to Gippsland would be a doddle. I suggest future discussions, (if any), via PMs, or that Craig fellow might keep butting in...:D

PM with website link sent.

Welcome aboard Barney. Lakes Entrance might be quieter than Byron, but looks like great cruising grounds.
Especially in a good Clipper 34!

Hi Peter
Thanks for your contact and boat details.
I dont want to waste any ones time , I am just starting to do my re search.
I have saved your boat.
I have seen a few CHBs when I had my boat in USA.
We need to get the farm sold ! Before I will commit to a boat , but as you know that could happen tomorrow. We have had lots of looker??
Be in touch if there is any further progress.
Thanks again.

Understand Barney. Well, boats are not exactly running off the shelves still, so, yeah...good luck with the farm sale, and get back to me when and if, sort of thing...

Back
Top Bottom