Another newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drumroll30

Vessel Name
Green Hornet
Vessel Make
Rosborough RF-246
Hi Group, sailor for over 40 years and I bought my first small trawler last spring, a Rosborough RF-246 with twin Yamaha 150's. Had a fun first season on the Canadian side of eastern Lake Ontario/1000 islands area, put on 95 hours and did 850 nautical miles. Wish we were retired, I can do this all year long!

Al

welcome man.... i'm a newbie here myself, so far seems like a great bunch to hang around with :)

you planning on living aboard and cruising when you retire ?

there is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats

Hi Group, sailor for over 40 years and I bought my first small trawler last spring, a Rosborough RF-246 with twin Yamaha 150's. Had a fun first season on the Canadian side of eastern Lake Ontario/1000 islands area, put on 95 hours and did 850 nautical miles. Wish we were retired, I can do this all year long!

Al
Welcome Al! Sure can relate to your enjoyment of small boat cruising. We did 24 summers in trailer boats, first in a C-Dory 22 and then after I retired a 26-footer. Traveling the west coast's Inside Pasage on up as far as Glacier Bay. Retirement sure enables longer trips- love it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom