You know, this has happened to all of us, right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry folks, I am beginning to get negative feeling about the lady; using her body to get what she wants in life. Yea yea, we don't want to admit if openly but, some women have been known to do it to men. And that is a polite way of putting it.

Sorry, maybe I am just a cynical old man, based only on experience.

You really think she intentionally got drunk and screwed the captain and caused multiple collisions as a strategic career move ???

Moral of the story: Drop the anchor before you drop your pants.
Though it may depend on the type of anchor.

You really think she intentionally got drunk and screwed the captain and caused multiple collisions as a strategic career move ???

Goal oriented .... do what must be done to achieve the goal.
Who got the promotion and the pay raise?

Moral of the story: Drop the anchor before you drop your pants.
Though it may depend on the type of anchor.

Sound advice plus, no drinking, captain nor crew, while underway.

The captain is intoxicated, and not at the the helm. How does the deck hand get convicted of negligence?

I thought the same thing. It looks like she pleaded down and maybe turned on the captain???

I think it is interesting to note that she was fired after the incident and then rehired and promoted...hmmmmmm

I thought the same thing. It looks like she pleaded down and maybe turned on the captain???

I think it is interesting to note that she was fired after the incident and then rehired and promoted...hmmmmmm

I suspect, she threatened to sue so they hired her back with a pay raise.

Back
Top Bottom