Women!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Quote: "A couple of years ago, my wife and I were away on a short weeks break at a timeshare in New South Wales. One day we set out to do some bush-walking, so both went in jeans we had bought new not long before. After we got back to the unit and we were changing, I just happened to comment how well-fitting the new jeans were. "Sort of 'slinky' and supportive"...are the words I think I used, adding.."but I could have sworn the pockets were deeper the last time I wore them, I can hardly fit anything into them".
My wife walked over, tugged at the label and shrieked.."those are my jeans you've been wearing you idiot!"...so while not saying a heap re my wife's figure I guess, 'cause she'd not noticed she had been wearing mine...it does sort of exonerate Doc's wife - their pockets are pathetic, and a card could definitely fall out."

It could have been much worse, imagine if you had said " I*must be losing weight, don't these jeans look baggy on me"
Steve W

-- Edited by Steve on Saturday 28th of January 2012 09:05:57 AM

The wife told me to go to the doctor and get some of those tablets that
"help" get an erection. You should have seen her face when I came back and
tossed her some diet pills !

JD wrote:*she has to confront him and act like an ass. *
"

There was, he didn't bitch slap her.*

Tea Party Governor.* Mr. Walker.* Now there is a classic example of dumb ass.
yawn.gif

*JD, your words. *Not mine.

Gee, are you getting enough bulk in your diet?

Sorry Doc...I tried....

I'll take Governor Walker in a minute over the complete nit wit we have in Sacramento. The "Moonbeam" has the money to send illegal aliens to college but wants to raise our taxes to lower the deficit? Now there you have a "dumbass." And don't get me started on the Messiah.
biggrin.gif

Moonstruck wrote:JD wrote:*she has to confront him and act like an ass. *
"

There was, he didn't bitch slap her.*

Tea Party Governor.* Mr. Walker.* Now there is a classic example of dumb ass.
yawn.gif

*JD, your words. *Not mine.

Gee, are you getting enough bulk in your diet?

*Yes they are in fact mine and if not taken out of context they make perfect sense.* I never said they were yours.

But I'm glad for your concern about my health and diet.* The facts are that I have lost 25 lbs over the last three months, including Christmas thank you and having just seen my Vet. have cut back to two drugs a day instead of five and my BP was 119 over 78.*

So thanks again for your concern.

My wife was worried about getting old. I told her they wern't gray hairs just really blond ones.

SD

skipperdude wrote:
My wife was worried about getting old. I told her they wern't gray hairs just really blond ones.

SD
*When are you being released from the hospital?
giggle.gif

Well I can see out of my left eye now, and my right Ah hem has decended.

The doc say's I should be walking within a week.

SD

skipperdude wrote:
Well I can see out of my left eye now, and my right Ah hem has decended.

The doc say's I should be walking within a week.

SD
*See, even though we don't always think alike our wives do.

Roger that.

I couldn't understand it.

All*I said was that it wasn't a gray hair.**Just a really blond one.

No since of humor. At least not one a man could understand.

SD

-- Edited by skipperdude on Tuesday 31st of January 2012 04:18:23 PM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom