Whom would you like to meet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Northern Spy
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 26
I'm intrigued. List ten people on this site whom you would like to meet and why.

Shall I dare go first?

1. Healhustler. We've done business together and he seems like a real down to earth guy with a great sense of humor.

2. RickB. Because he's smart, an ex-submariner, and he generally pisses people off.

3. CPseudonym. Seems like the type of guy I'd like to hang out with.

4. Psneeld. I bet he has great stories, and even better stories if you fill him with beer.

5. Marin. Because I like to argue with smart people.

6. Manyboats. Boat passion. Need I say more?

7. Any of our Ozzie friends. Because I like beer and boats (and LandCruisers). And if any of them want to send me LandCruiser parts that'd be cool.

8. Delfin. Super smart guy with a really awesome boat.

9. Bligh. A geterdun kind of guy. Plus he has a NT!

9. Sunchaser. Oh wait, never mind, we've already met. Sweet boat. Smart guy. Great admiral!

10. MurrayM. Even though we are at different ends of the political spectrum, I think we've got a lot in common.

I'd like to meet the below people. Im not ranking them in the order of whom I like more than others. They know how much I like them so I've listed them alphabetically. Reason for wanting to meet; because I want to.

Art
CPseudonym
Dimer2
Manyboats
Moonstruck
N4712
Portuguese
RickB

What Cruiser parts are you chasing?

Sent from my iPad using Trawler Forum

RTF. What a great sense of humor! :)

-Chris

Mule, because I'd like to descend on him with some of the guys mentioned above for a conservative intervention. Can you say "Halleluiah" my friends?

Is this like the Dating Game?

If it is I don't wanna meet any of you guys :blush:

The funny thing is because I'm a moderator some of the folks I'd really like to meet face to face would think I'm just sucking up due to previous falling outs. Truth is I'm a member first and a moderator last.

I have had the pleasure of meeting many TF'ers in person. Many more I've interacted with via pm, private email, Facebook and telephone/text messages. I haven't met a single TF'er yet that I haven't liked immediately.

Hate to sound like a politician but I look forward to meeting any and all of you any chance I get. I've had several near misses on meet ups I wish to get a do over for.

RTF-- Because who wouldn't want to meet him?
Larry M--- Because we both seem to have a liking for marine electronics.
Hollywood--- I could learn a lot from him, smart guy. (or so Douglas says!;) )
Manyboats--- Woudl like to meet him so we can argue about how Rocna is the best anchor in the world.
Psneeld--- wealth of knowledge and experience that I could learn from.
Hendo-- because I suck at carpentry work and need to learn!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom