Wanna Win Free Waterway Guides?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaucySailoress

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Suzi 4
Vessel Make
30ft Fibreglass SomethingCraft, 1976
Yet again, I am going to be a little cheeky and offer you guys and gals an amazing Vendor Giveaway we have going on at our sister site, Cruisers Forum:

At Cruisers Forum we are pleased to offer our members a Monthly Vendor Giveaway Prize, which we hope will help our members learn about the sponsors who support our community. Our goal is create ways for our members to engage with our sponsors earning a chance to win a prize donated by the sponsor. We feel this will provide the sponsor a unique opportunity to embrace our laser focused audience and provide our amazing members an easy and free way to win some gear!

A special thanks to Waterway Guide for providing the prize for our March give-a-way, three FREE cruising guides up to the value of $120 for each of three lucky winners...

All entrants will receive a 20% discount code for all products in the Waterway Guide Ship Store...good until 12/31/2013!
If you'd like to enter, you can do so here: March Giveaway: Waterway Guides - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

All we ask is that if you do enter, just leave a quick post here to say how awesome WG is, and to keep the topic visible and let your fellow trawlers know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we need a Cruisers Forum log-in to participate? Seems to be the case since we need to post the links to the guides on Cruisers, or can we paste them here on TF?

No. We don't have a vendor program here on TF, so you do need to sign up at CF to participate... but many TF members already have accounts there anyway. Also, bear in mind, you don't actually need to participate, this is just a friendly invitation!

I'm not trying to poach members from here. But, by inviting you, it might benefit you (if you win, of course), and it benefits our vendors, whose site you will get to browse! Win win, I hope....

Thanks WG, I actually bought my first guide from your sight last week and am very happy with it. Thanks SS.

Great guides, great site. We became friends with Jack and Craig down in Marathon years ago. Still have the very worn out sun bleached salt water abused hat. Do they still have the 58 West Bay? I trust WG far more than I would ever trust the stuff on Active Captain, plus much more user friendly when under way. I'll gladly buy my updates as needed.

"I'm not trying to poach members from here. But,"

EVERYTHING before but is usually BS ,

Usually. But in this case, I'm not actually trying to steal members away from this site, but rather to share a great deal with you, which I hope you'll then come straight back here to discuss! But I'm sure what I say will have no bearing on what you choose to believe. But on the other hand maybe you will accept my offer at face value. But that's up to you. But I'll bet you enter anyway!

. But I'll bet you enter anyway!

Wrong again,

I'm already a member over there and enjoy the forum. These guides are all east coast related so I have no interest at this time.

Back
Top Bottom