Sympathies to our PNW friends....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BandB

Guru
Wifey B: 31-0 Halftime. Panthers over Seahawks. Yes, we're gloating a little, but we've suffered a long time to get here. Although we don't live in Charlotte anymore, we remain Panther fans. Sure didn't expect anything like this. I'm not even going to dance. Well, not yet. There is another half.

So far second half a complete mirror image. Carolina playing prevent from winning soft zone, poor special teams and unaggressive on offense. No time for gloating.

So far second half a complete mirror image. Carolina playing prevent from winning soft zone, poor special teams and unaggressive on offense. No time for gloating.

Wifey B: I know...that's why not doing Cam's dance yet. But I have confidence. Knew Seattle would make a run. Like an NBA game. Worried a little, but confident still.

And, for the record, while we cheer the Heat we do still root for the Hornets, so not just front runners. Plus hubby got to scrimmage with them.

Last edited:
I stopped watching at half-time

Wifey B: You can't do that...Yogi says "It's not over til it's over." Well, said. After the crazy games so far, I don't put anything out of the realm of possibility. But we sure as heck won't give it away in the last second by personal fouls. And our kicker won't miss from 27. Hopefully no Rodgers type Hail Mary's either. I'd like to see a long throw contest. I'm not use to caring this late in the playoffs. The year I moved to NC, they were 1-15, but then two years later our only Super Bowl. Brady beat us but it was maybe the best Super Bowl game ever at that time. That was the year of the wardrobe malfunction.

We won. WOW. They just tried to make the owner need another new heart. :D

Lucky for the Panthers...the clock ran out! Congratulations!

Lucky for the Panthers...the clock ran out! Congratulations!

Wifey B: Lucky for every winner this weekend it ended when it did. That catch on the onsides kick was incredible. The playoffs this year have had some wild, weird, strange and amazing games.

What a painful game to watch. As much as I hate that arrogant bustard Cam, I have to say the Panthers outplayed the Hawks today. Hey Russell, those games are 60 minutes long.

Was there a game today? :eek:

What a painful game to watch. As much as I hate that arrogant bustard Cam, I have to say the Panthers outplayed the Hawks today. Hey Russell, those games are 60 minutes long.

Wifey B: Cam's good and he knows it...:) When he was in the draft the entire world seemed negative on him so he had to develop a bit of an attitude and his teammates really rally around him as a leader. He enjoys the game and he shows it and it does bother some but not his coaches or teammates. Russell is a great player too. Both made some super plays. The Panthers should have kept their foot on the pedal but they knew time was in their favor. That's something they still need to learn. Brady would have scored another 20 points. I think it's going to be a rematch of last time we made it to the finals, Panthers vs. Patriots. Cam also shows the fans a lot of appreciation and is great in Charlotte.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom