Swampu, Here's your Big Brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FlyWright

Guru
Site Team
Vessel Name
FlyWright
Vessel Make
1977 Marshall Californian 34 LRC
Went to the International Sportsman Expo (ISE) in Sacramento yesterday with Giggitoni and Cpsudonym. We had a great time, some good laughs and I think we each thoroughly enjoyed watching the others spend their money!

We found a poster with this boat advertising an Amazon Peacock Bass fishing expedition. It looked like a triple-decker version of Swampu's boat.

img_126037_0_d86e7903897c26d32592272fe1fa5f26.jpg

Peacock Bass Fishing - Blackwater Explorer Specifications

Check out these accommodations.

MarkPierce, note the tires in place as fenders. In some parts of the world, this is the way to roll!! The Coot was just showing her international heritage when she was delivered.

We had plenty of time at the show to kick some tires and blow through some money. Here are Craig and Ray trying to figure out how we'll fit this jacuzzi on one of our flybridges. Personally, I prefer that wet bar and grill behind them.

img_126037_1_00153c22aa97c55aac9f8ce40755c4d2.jpg

It was great getting out with a couple of TFers and getting to know Cpseudonym. Good thing we had a moderator to settle disputes about how long we could spend arguing about price with the vendor. When two of us wanted the same product, the mod was able to split the sale into two purchases.

Enjoyed the show with you Craig and Ray!!

I don't think Al missed a fishing related booth, Ray and I had fun trying to figure out what the heck he was looking at. We also learned to hide our wallets when Al said we had to check something out, what the hey I needed more crap anyways.

In all fairness Ray and I worried Al as there could not have been a single pontoon party boat that we didn't want to check out in great detail. Had a great time guys, let's do it again soon.

Really enjoyed meeting you, Craig. Had a great time. Couldn't believe how fast the time went by.

What worried me was when Ray spent sooooo much time on that last pontoon boat's 'dressing room', I thought we'd have to call security.

I think if I was doing the same work on that boat I would be a sure nuff' drunk. It is inspirational though. Thanks
img_126087_0_f47f18ec43faf0b6b3161440c33e7582.jpg

Back
Top Bottom