Port Townsend Shipwrights Coop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pack Mule

TF Site Team
Vessel Name
Slo-Poke
Vessel Make
Jorgensen custom 44
I don't know anything about these guys but they have some nice pics of ship yard work . Nothing like this around here.

Last edited:
Did you mean to post a link?

Here is a link
Home - Port Townsend Shipwrights Coop
Unfortuntely the blog hasn't been updated in a while, but you get the gist of their capability.

I unreservedly recommend them. They did the majority of work on my refit. It was top quality, everything thought out with ease of maintenance in the future considered. While I was there many pro fishing boats from Alaska were down for work, and pleasure boats up from California. Oh, and local region boats use them as well!

For many who have not been up here in the PNW, the Port of Port Townsend Boat Haven, where the aforementioned Co-op is based, is a pretty unique and cool place. A large facility devoted pretty much solely to boats. Travelifts up to 330 tons. You can work on your boat yourself or find skilled help for any project located within the yard. From major builder/refit companies (Townsend Bay Marine) to small outfits, to its marina. It is run by a public corporation. Prices are more than reasonable. It is a really cool place. I have not seen a place like it anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom